31.1.15

Time to pig out - The Greasy Pig - Leeds


Introducing to you the Greasy Pig, a lovely little joint based in Hyde Park, Leeds...


Don't we all want to be ladies that brunch? Well here you can be. Check this place out - mark my words, you will not regret it! I recently visited with one of my good friends for a snow-day breakfast. We thought this was a perfect little place to meet whilst the snow was falling and eagerly headed there, wading through the snow, to tuck into some warm pancakes and a cuppa.



With eight different menus, this joint certainly caters for everyone's needs. They even have a 'Health Freak' menu for those who are watching their weight after the Christmas period! 
Below is a snap of what I got, which was the 5 stack buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, chopped bananas, mixed cream and vanilla berries. As you can see, it was mouthwatering-ingly tasty and the vanilla berries were out of this world! 


After visiting once, I just had to return to this fabulous little joint. In fact,one of my best friends came to visit in Leeds and saw my pancake instagram pictures from earlier weeks and begged me to take her, and I couldn't deny her wishes now could i?


This time I opted for a savory breakfast after munching the pancakes on my first visit! I chose the 'Health freaks' breakfast of poached egg and avocado on granary toast, in which I added bacon because...well, bacon! 



You can add all sorts to this scrumptious brekky, to name a few: smoked salon, mushrooms, halloumi and so much more. The fact you have the option to add on to the breakfast is great because you can mix it up each time you go. It also means that you are paying for what you actually want, instead  of leaving extras that you didn't necessarily want with the dish in the first place (like fried tomatoes, who even eats those?).


I will certainly be back soon to try out more options from their menu. The Greasy Pig even offer American cereals to indulge in, such as fruit loops and lucky charms, making even the most simple option of breakfast more appealing. 

So little piggies, try out the Greasy Pig; it is the no.1 spot for a luxurious, exciting breakfast and you will certainly be spoilt for choice! 

If you have any questions about this lovely little place, or you are a foodie like me and know of some other great places to visit for breakfast, contact me.

Katie x

Post a Comment