16.9.14

Zilli's Hull Restaurant Review - A perfect summer smokehouse


So, last week me and two of my closest friends went for a goodbye-again-before-uni meal at Zilli's restaurant down Chanterlands Avenue in Hull. Although Zilli's is a smoke-house restaurant, it is not the usual antique, rustic interior you would expect. That certainly is the beauty of it, the decor is simple and elegant and that of a high quality restaurant but offers quirky and exciting flavours like no other. 



The meal wouldn't have been the same without these flavour-some sauces (shown above). I particularly enjoyed the 'Spicy smoky paprika' for ribs with a kick!



It also offered one of the best dessert menu's I've seen in a long time...


I went with the red velvet cake which was delicious, I would highly recommend it for all you sweet-toothers. I have already planned the Chocolate Brownie with peanut butter ice-cream for next time!


So when I thought it couldn't get any better, the cake was accompanied with a small, nutty, ice-cream-filled meringue. A perfect end to a perfect meal! I would certainly give this place a 10/10 and if you are a big foodie like me, make sure you check this place out! 

Katie x

Post a Comment