1.9.14

Tea room treats: Just Grand! Vintage Tearooms Leeds


So this week I visited my new favourite tea room for the second time. I came across the little retro-style beauty that is 'Just Grand! Vintage Tea room' after my sister recommended it to me. So when I ventured up to Leeds for a well-deserved catch up with my friend Bek (who happens to be a fabulous blogger), I suggested we try out this place for a good gossip over a good set of retro china. 





This place is just a wonderful little joint and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw the china tea sets and flannel table clothes, the whole place is just sprinkled in quirky vintage decor, even the menu is stuck on old Frank Sinatra vinyl's! 


I've always wondered where Just Grand collect all these unusual and antique items, my best guess is charity shops. It is just such an interesting cafe to visit because as well having tasty home-made cakes and exciting tea's (and pink lemonade), there are all these ornaments and trinkets to admire.



I have already filled my little loyalty card (which was given to me on my first visit) and I am sure I will be filling up many more! If like me, you are wanting a good Yorkshire cuppa, a warm and friendly atmosphere and scrumptious cakes - visit this miraculous vintage explosion with your friends. Hopefully you will fall in love with it as much as I have!


Katie x

Post a Comment